CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

44 Random Things about ME!

44 Odd Things About Me;)
1. Do you like blue cheese? Eww Gross.

.2. Have you ever jumped off of something higher than 30 Feet? Yes i did! Like 6 or 7 times. It was fun!
3. Do you own a gun? No. But they are kewl.

.4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? I don't really like kool-aid. Hey, I just got what kool-aid means! It's an aid to cool you down! Wow....

.5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really

.6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hot dogs are great. Even though they are made of nasty stuffs?

.7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf or the Grinch

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Anything to get that nasty taste out of my mouth

9. Can you do push ups? I would hope so.

.10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring the parents got for me.

11. Favorite hobby? I love to play the Guitar! It's so much fun.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so?

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My pride...Ugh I hate it.

14. Middle name? Elisabeth
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish I could watch the KU game today. I love to eat. When is the Lord going to come back?

.16. Name 3 drinks that you regularly drink? Tea, coffee & juices

17. Current worry? Kansas not winning and Kentucky winning.....

.18. Current hate right now? UK Wildcats & my weight!

.19. Favorite place to be? At my church with my friends.

20.How will you bring in the new year? I don't know? Still got 9-10 months for that!

21. Where would you like to go? The Grand Canyon and Washington D.C. I guess? lol...

22. Name three people who might complete this. My mom, Justin and ME!

23. Do you own slippers? Uh Yeah! I am wearing them right now. KU ones...WooHoo!

24. What shirt are you wearing? a volleyball t-shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't know?

.26. Can you whistle? Yes I can.

.27. Favorite color? My favorite color is blue!

28. Would you be a pirate? YES!...lol..jk. No. I didn't even know they were real til the other day.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Good ones. like "O the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful!"

.30. Favorite Girl's Name? Bella Sian

.31 Favorite boy's name? Um, Josias or Philip

32. What's in your pocket right now? Don't got any?

.33. Last thing that made you laugh? A movie I watched last night.

34. What vehicle do you drive? A mini van, and a red Cadillac.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Well I don't remember it but I split my eyebrow open on the end of the bed when I was little tiny. Crashing on a lil motor bike left some scars, but it didn't hurt.
36. Do you love where you live? Yea. It's great here.

.37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Well like 3, but we only use one.

.38. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmm? I don't know? None of them are really loud.

.39. Do you have any pets? My lil Izzy!

40. Can you balance a spoon on your nose? Probably not....lol

41. Your favorite book(s)? I like he Ted Dekker books. & the Bible of course!

.42. Do you collect anything? I keep all of the letters anyone has ever given me. Is that collecting?

43. Favorite Sports Team? Kansas Jayhawks! Duh.

No.44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have not a clue?

Ok, now is your turn. Copy and paste and give me your answers. I would love to have you fill this out and let me know about you.Or if you just want to comment that would be fine too.

1 comment: